Internationalization is a key aspect for research activities. Creating international networks, exchanging experiences and monitoring current trends is a prerequisite for quality scientific research.
Internationalization is achieved in several ways and there is an effort to incorporate the principles of internationalization into all activities performed.
The most significant contact with foreign institutions is realized through project activities. This type of cooperation is very effective, especially due to its long-term and intensive nature. International projects are usually solved in a few years, so it is possible to deal with the research topic in detail and established partnerships persist even after the completion of projects and are used in other areas of activity. This effectively supports the networking of research institutions. In the monitored period, contacts were established in this way, especially to the Bavarian and Austrian institutions, which is positive due to the geographical and historical proximity of these regions.3
The following projects and institutions that were involved in their solution can be mentioned as examples:
- Entrepreneurial competencies in the Czech-Bavarian labor market (Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg)
- International dual study Czech Republic – Bavaria (Technische Hochschule Deggendorf)
- Methodological concept for effective support of key professional competencies using a foreign language (FH OÖ Forschungs und Entwicklungs GmbH)
- Czech - Austrian student meeting "Start your company" (Bundeshandelsakademie und Höhere Technische Lehranstalt Freistadt)
- „Where after study?“ (Fachhochschule Oberösterreich)
- Tourist destinations for the segment of university students in the border area of southern Bohemia and Austria (IMC Fachhochschule Krems)
Another important tool of internationalization are scientific conferences, which enable personal meetings of foreign and domestic participants as well as the presentation of current results of research.
ECCW 2021 was announced in SHS Web of Conferences forthcoming.
The organizing committee is working on the preparation of the internation conference ECCW 2021. We look forward to your contributions.
by 23 October 2021
Deadline for submission of papers
by 20 November 2021
Final decision on paper acceptance, after the review prodecure
On 24 November 2021
The conference takes place