Instructions for Authors
We are pleased to announce that ECCW 2020 conference is now announced in SHS Web of Conferences forthcomings:
Read carefully guidelines:
Articles will be checked in a plagiarism tool and any ethical misconduct will be considered very seriously. It is necessary to comply Publishing policies and ethic.
Please download the PAPER TEMPLATE AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- English is the only language accepter. The paper must be an original unpublished work.
- Form of submitted papers is electronic - contributions should be submitted in .docx, .doc.
- Please, rename the documents according to the surnames of all authors, for example: Smith_Jones_PAPER.
- All papers are subjected to a double-blind, peer-review process. Firstly, each submission is reviewed by the conference editors, who may reject it, if it is not dealing with the subject matter of the conference and does not meet the conference requirements or if it is of a low quality.
- The extent of the paper should be 6 to 10 standard pages (1 standard page = 1800 characters, including interspaces / in some cases, a longer article may be accepted) and should be prepared in compliance with the conference paper template and in the following structure:
- Introduction – the current level of knowledge must be described
- Methodology – states detailed methodology and data used
- Results and Duscussion – the author introduces research results that should be obtained using sophisticated statistical methods, then interprets them in an economic manner, while comparing them with sources listed in the theoretical part, or justifies the excellence of his/her own results
- Conclusion - the author evaluates whether the aim of the paper was fulfilled and presents the main findings of the research
- References - 15-30 references, no more. Minimum 10 references have to be from Web of Science or Scopus Database.
- Each article must contain the aim of the research, or hypotheses, research question.
- Do not duplicate figures and tables – if the same information will be shown. Choose one of them, which is more appropriate and concise.
Figures and tables must be numbered and must include the name and reference to the source.
- For writing formulas, please use the Equation Editor from Microsoft Word.
- All abbreviations must be explained.
- 15-30 references – no more! Minimum 10 references have to be from Web of Science or Scopus Database.
- After the final acceptance of the paper for publication in the conference proceedings authors sign the copyright declaration, which is the final formal condition for publication of the paper.
Article submission e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org